Sunday, April 4, 2010

Home

This weekend I went home for much needed rest and relaxation. Luckily for me home is only a 45 min drive or so... I do have the luxury of escaping to nowheresville whenever I want. During the winter months nothing pulls me out there except dinner with my mom.

The weather is warming up, and this changes everything.

Some of my favorite things about going home are bike rides, walks by the lake, and my back deck. There is something so relaxing and comforting about sitting by the lake. I think trips to the water is how I survived adolescence.

There are literally no words that I can put down that express the feeling I get when I'm sitting by the water, everything is quiet except the tide, and the critters chirping around me. I think sitting there could cure any hurt that exists in the world.

I'm feeling completely rejuvenated and ready to take on all the obstacles in my life now. I know that things are still not easy but I feel much more centered and confident in myself, which is a pretty awesome feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment